Ohana Controls Electric
- Retired from the US Navy 1988 as a Navy Chief.
- 1989 Emergency generator technician for Cummins Hawaii.
- 1993 Graduated from Honolulu Community College with electrical degree.
- Established in 1994 as Dan’s Maintenance and received my Electrical Journeyman license from the state of Hawaii EJ6929.
- 1995 thru 1997 Worked for Viking Electric as a journeyman electrician.
- 1998 Received Electrical Contractors license from the state of Hawaii C-31765
- 1998 Joined Grinnell Fire Protection, which later became SimplexGrinnell. In charge of electrical installations, trouble shooting and repairing large to small electrical and fire alarm systems.
- 2000 Established Ohana Controls Electric.
- 2003 expanded Ohana Controls Electric to specialize in all aspects of commercial & residential electrical to include specializing in fire alarm systems.
- 2005 Became the Hochiki America representive for the state of Hawaii.
- 2010 Partnered with Ohana Control Systems, Inc. To further promote Hochiki America Fire Alarm Systems in the State of Hawaii.
- Ohana Controls Electric is a fully licensed and insured electrical contractor, is an authorized dealer for the Hochiki America Fire Alarm Systems, Bosch (Radionics) equipment, Wheelock notification appliances and the VESDA systems.
Our Services include:
All phases of your electrical needs. Complete installation of fire alarm systems starting from:
- Drawing plans
- Fire equipment installations
- Calling for inspections from the City and County of Honolulu Electrical and Fire Inspectors.
- Service/Maintenance contracts for the annual, quarterly or monthly inspections are available.
7. 24/7 on call technicians