DCP-AMS SERIES ADDRESSABLE MANUAL PULL STATIONS
The DCP-AMS are the Hochiki America series of addressable manual pull stations that provide a fast and practical means of manually initiating a fire alarm signal. Both single action and dual action manual pull stations are available. Resetting of the pull station requires either a Cat 211 key or a 1/8″ hex key (depending upon the model used).
An alarm condition is actuated by pulling down on the handle of the DCP-AMS and DCP-AMS-KL single action models. On the dual action models DCP-AMS-LP and DCP-AMS-KL-LP the Lift and Pull cover must be lifted before pulling down on the pull station handle. Once the pull station is activated, the handle cannot be put back into a normal standby condition without using the key operated reset feature.
The DCP-AMS series is electronically addressable and includes a bi-colored status LED. The LED blinks green indicating normal communication with the DCP compatible SLC loop. When an alarm condition is actuated by pulling the handle, the LED will latch Red to indicate the alarm condition.
• Addressable integrated design
• All metal construction
• Single and dual action models available
• Extremely easy to operate
• Bi-colored status LED indicates Standby and Alarm conditions
• Address is programmable in EEPROM
• Address can be programmed when installed
• Key lock or hex key lock models available
• Terminals accept up to 14AWG wire
• Surface mount back box available
HPS-SAH-WP Weather Proof Manual Pull Stations
The Hochiki HPS-SAH-WP Weatherproof Manual Pull Station is a UL Listed fire alarm initiating device suitable for applications requiring outdoor mounting of the manual fire alarm pull station. The HPS-SAH-WP is appropriate for applications where the manual pull station may be subject to wet conditions.
The HPS-SAH-WP consists of a die-cast aluminum back box, Neoprene sealing gasket and a special manual fire alarm box. The unit is a high quality pull station constructed entirely of nontoxic materials with a low profile and rounded edges to fit most design requirements. All components are pre-painted, or have plated surfaces to inhibit corrosion.
The latching pull-down lever on the HPS-SAH-WP requires a hex key to reset it. This allows only authorized personnel to reset the manual pull station so that the origin of the alarm can be determined easily. The HPS-SAH-WP has one set of Normally Open contacts rated for 10A @ 120 VAC, making the device suitable for installations involving large current loads.
The HPS-SAH-WP conforms with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
• Weatherproof Manual Pull Station
• 10 A, 120 VAC contacts
• Rugged die-cast aluminum housing
• Neoprene sealing gasket
• Corrosion-resistant construction
• Hex reset
• Latching pull-down lever
• Screw terminal connections
Series HPS-SAH, HPS-SAK, HPS-DAH, HPS-DAH/S, HPS-DAK, HPS-DAK/S Manual Non-Coded Pull Station
Hochiki America’s Models HPS series pull stations are available in six models:
• HPS-SAH single action
• HPS-SAK single action with key lock
• HPS-DAH dual action
• HPS-DAH/S dual action (Spanish)
• HPS-DAK dual action with key lock
• HPS-DAK/S dual action with key lock (Spanish)
Each model is constructed of a solid die cast housing and comes in glossy red. The back switch plate is plated steel. The electrical switch is rated for 10 Amps @ 120 VDC normally open contact rating. All models are connected via terminal block connections.
• Metal Construction
• Enclosed switch with glass rod (included)
• 10 Amps @ 120 VAC
• Available in: Single Action, Dual Action and Dual Action in Spanish (HPS-DAH/S)
• UL, FM, CSFM Listed
• Made in USA
HPS-CP CALL POINT BREAK GLASS STATIONS
Hochiki America Models HPS-CP series pull stations are available in two models:
• HPS-CP call point/break glass
• HPS-CP/S call point/break glass (Spanish)
The Hochiki HPS-CP series is very dependable break glass station intended for simple yet failsafe operation. The actuating switch is a heavy duty plunger type, with a Glass plate covering (2.5″ x 2.5″) which is a Factrolite single strength (obscured) type. Design of this station is such that it seems to inhibit the “false
alarm” factor that is so prevalent in public schools and places of public assembly. The steel rod attached to the station is not necessary to break the glass. A slight blow of the hand, coin, key, pencil, etc. is sufficient to break the glass and initiate the alarm.
The HPS-CP is intended for mounting in a standard electrical outlet box.
• Actuating switch, a heavy duty plunger type
• Glass plate (2.5″ x 2.5″), a Factrolite single strength (obscured) type.
• Steel rod attached
• Mounts in a standard electrical outlet box
• Available in English & Spanish
• UL listed
• Made in USA